Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Beginning....A Never Ending Journey...Welcome Friends to India

Well what to say about this wonderful nation. From North to South, West to East, you will find the most amazing places, whether it is the beauty of Dal Lake or the mesmerizing tides of Kanya Kumari, whether it is the amazing white sand of Kutch or the wonderful forests of Kanziranga, the diversity of this country is great. Different places to visit, whether the cold Shimla or the very hot Mahabalipuram, Sondesh of Kolkata or Dal Baati of Rajasthan, Urdu of Lucknow or Marathi of Latur...Come explore this country with me. I will give you the first hand details of all the wonderful places in this country. Places to visit, how to reach, things to look out for, stuff to eat, the hidden stuff, the complete history of the place. This blog is also for all the bohemian back packers like me, who wish to travel only with their back packs, who just want to run away from their lives. This blog is also for those who want to escape from their routine life. I will sometimes travel in the unreserved compartment, some times in the state transport buses, to touch the real India. Share the stories of real India..I promise all of you that you will never find a travel blog better than this, so travel travel, move move, and explore India with me...

                       "I Travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake.
                                               The great affair is to move."
                                                 Robert Louis Stevenson 


                                         So Pack your bags and run away.
                                  
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/robertloui108133.html#lVUU6j5oAEeqBEpp.99

No comments:

Post a Comment